We get many client quote requests every day from different sources: our website, social media, our social media channels and word of mouth. To ensure we fully understand a client's website needs prior to an initial phone call, we ask a series of questions, some of which we have listed below.
We ask these questions to understand the needs of the website in terms of design, functionality as well as it's intended audience, so we can provide the best service and website design possible.
- What do you want your website to do? Do you want to sell something? List services? Get information through a survey/questionnaire/contact form?
- If you have a current website, what do you like/dislike about it?
- Who is your target audience and what type of clients/customers do you want to attract?
- What functionality do you require?
- Do you have a design/colour scheme/fonts in mind? If so, please send us examples and links so we can better understand your vision for the site design.